12 Oct Full-Course: Lean Management 101: Introduction to a Structural Approach to Continuous Improvement
5.5 Contact hours ($54.99)
Greetings and Welcome to Lean Management!
Lean Management is the development of leadership, operational structures, processes, people and synergistic activities that align the entire organization towards continual improvement. In this course, we will learn about quality and understand the path of our historical leaders that pursued operational excellence. Based on the lessons from the past, we will learn the methodology, tools, principles of Lean and understand how to adopt these techniques to our specific laboratory environment. The goal of this course is to develop a structured approach to waste elimination so only value add processes remain.
As the end of this Course the learner will be able to perform the following:
- Interpret the principles of Lean to foster the development of a laboratory-specific improvement strategy, philosophy, method and tool set
- Explain the standard leadership practices necessary to drive Lean management
- Translate the lessons and methods from past quality experts to the current laboratory environment
- This course includes the following:
- Several short instructional video presentations
- 10 question quiz
- Reflection Questions-Critical questions with deeper thought
- Assignment: Create your Guiding Coalition and develop a organizational structure for Lean